Looking for some bud that’ll lift your spirits sky-high before it gently carries you off to sleep? The Watermelon Zkittlez strain might be the herbal treat you’ve been after. This indica-leaning hybrid of the mouth-wateringly delicious Zkittlez and Watermelon (aka Watermelon Kush) strains will slap a smile on your face super quick. It’ll also mellow you out and leave you giggling at anything and everything before it glues you to your couch and hands you a first-class ticket to dreamland.
Strain Table of Contents
Watermelon Zkittlez offers up a smooth, refreshing blend of fruity goodness. With each toke, you’ll taste:
Watermelon Zkittlez Strain Information
Watermelon Zkittlez is a potent, 70/30 indica-sativa hybrid with an average THC content of 25%–27% and CBG content of about 1%. As this strain’s effects set in, you’ll feel a sense of unfocused, blissful euphoria wash over your brain that’ll quickly kick stress, anxiety, and low mood to the curb.
If you’re dealing with pain, especially the neuropathic type, Watermelon Zkittlez’s super-soothing effects can help alleviate that, too. As your high builds, you’ll feel giggly and remarkably relaxed before Watermelon Zkittlez gently lulls you into a sedated and super-sleepy state.
Watermelon Zkittlez Strain Effects
Watermelon Zkittlez Strain Pairings
Mick Jenkins — “Carefree”: Chill out to some poetic rap that embodies the way Watermelon Zkittlez makes you feel.
Ted Lucas — “It Is So Nice to Get Stoned”: Put this song on while you’re settling into a super-mellow state and marvel at how the soothing lyrics perfectly mimic what you’re feeling. You might even feel like listening twice. Perhaps even thrice?
Feng Suave — “Sink into the Floor”: The perfect mellow jam to accompany your super-soothing, sink-into-your-couch smoke sesh.
- Melon ball salad: Nosh on this super-refreshing juicy salad if you want to double up on the fruity notes in your smoke.
- Arugula, summer squash, and watermelon salad: Don’t want to feel weighed down when you hit the sack? Nosh on this sweet, salty, peppery salad and enjoy how it complements the flavors in your smoke.
- Skittles: It just makes sense. Go for the wild berry or tropical varieties if you’re a fan of watermelon (the other varieties don’t have a watermelon-flavored Skittle).
- Watermelon margarita: Sip on this refreshing, sweet-tart cocktail if you want to double up on the fruity flavors in your smoke and need an easy-to-whip-up drink.
- Skittles vodka: You’ll need to make it ahead of time, but all you gotta do is drop some skittles in your booze and let ‘em sit. Then toast to tasting the rainbow.
- Peppermelon: Add some peppery zing to your fruity cannabis and cocktail experience with this juicy, watermelon-forward take on a classic gin sour.
Where The Watermelon Zkittlez Strain Is Grown
Some say the brilliant breeders at Barney’s Farm in Amsterdam came up with the Watermelon Zkittlez strain. Others say it was the dudes or dames at Dying Breed who first cultivated the strain. Suffice it to say no one really knows where this tasty treat originated.