Don’t let the name put you off. This strain isn’t actually genetically modified but rather a descendant of the classic GMO Cookies strain. The GMO name comes from a mix of anagrams from the Girl Scout Cookie heritage and the breeder’s name. As the Zkittlez name suggests, this is a fruity and candy-sweet strain that will leave you couch-locked. However, it is only a descendent of the strain that shares the second half of its name.
Strain Table of Contents
With an unusual and unique flavor, most people report that this strain has notes of:
GMO Zkittlez Strain Information
Designed to leave you on the couch or possibly tucked into bed, GMO Zkittlez is mostly an indica hybrid. It’s powerful but fun for when you don’t mind losing a few hours to deep relaxation, much like Bootlegger.
GMO Zkittlez Strain Effects
GMO Zkittlez Strain Pairings
- Mr. Belt & Wezol, RSCL — Way It Is: A classic house song is perfect for taking your GMO Zkittlez experience to a whole new level.
- Seeb, Goodboys — Unfamiliar: Made for the party, this song will highlight your experience with the strain even when you’re just on the couch.
- Muse — Time Is Running Out: A winding, sinuous rock anthem is just right for giving you energy after imbibing this strain.
- Blueberry Muffins: Sweet, bakery-style muffins are perfectly fruity to match this strain.
- Salmon With Asparagus: For a GMO Zkittlez-compatible main course, try roasted salmon with fresh asparagus.
- Chicken Taquitos: Whether deep-fried or oven-baked, chicken taquitos are the ideal snack for when you get the munchies from this strain.
- Compadre: The fruity flavors of Grenadine and Maraschino liqueur help this mixed drink highlight the best flavors of this strain.
- Stout: A dark and malt-heavy beer will bring out the sweetness of this strain in contrast.
- Sauvignon Blanc: A bracing white wine is a great choice for highlighting the berry flavors of GMO Zkittlez.
GMO Zkittlez Strain Summary
Make the most of a stressful day by unwinding with the unique flavors of GMO Zkittlez. Of course, you’ll need to give the classic Zkittlez strain a try as well to compare the differences.