Do you eat peanut butter by the spoonful? Do you scoop peanut butter with Oreos? If you answered yes to one of these questions or two, then baby, this recipe is for you. We need a moment of silence for how well canna oil blends (such as olive oil, avocado oil, and sesame oil) with peanut butter and other nut butters in general. It’s heavenly!
These cups are so perfect for micro-dosing and just being a fancy unicorn dusted badass in general. They’re great for a low-key kickback but can also be dressed up with chocolate drizzle and fruit. It’s yo world squirrel.
Table of Contents
Vegan White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
You’ll need foil cupcake liners, a 16 ct cupcake baking tin, and piping bags.
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 90 Minutes
- Total Time Varies Minutes
- Serves 16 People
- Calories 80 kcal
- 1 bag of vegan white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of canna coconut oil
- ¼ cup of creamy peanut butter
- Whisk together the cannabis infused coconut oil and peanut butter until well blended and set aside
- Melt the vegan white chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave for 20 second increments, whisking well in between *You can mix 3 tablespoons of cannabis coconut oil with the melted white chocolate chips for a stronger infusion but please note they’ll need to set overnight*
- Place the empty foil muffin tins inside the cupcake tray. Fill each tray ⅓ with the melted white chocolate and freeze for 10 mins. Do the same thing with the middle peanut butter layer and the top layer of melted white chocolate.
- Allow this to set overnight in the refrigerator. You can top with cocoa powder, powdered sugar, caramel drizzle or fruit.