This is a summertime favorite of mine. Not only is it cannabis-infused, but it’s also tangy, healthy, and scrumptious. Did I mention it’s raw? And yes I know you like it raw… teehee. With all honesty, the best part about this recipe is the guilt-free nut crust. It’s an awesome cannabis-infused spin on a traditional key lime pie full of flavors.
For you, cannabis dining lovers, be sure to check out some of our other classic recipes with a cannabis spin to them such as a sweet potato pie, vegan gyros with tzatziki, cannabis honey, mushroom risotto, and more.
Table of Contents
Infused Avocado Key Lime Pie
You’ll need a food processor and a lemon/lime squeezer for this tangy goodness.
- Prep Time 25 Minutes
- Total Time 25 Minutes
- Serves 5-6 People
- Calories 425 kcal
- Crust: ½ cup of pecans or walnuts
- 1 ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- ⅓ cup of coconut sugar or cane sugar
- 4 tablespoons of vegan butter such as Earth Balance
- 3 tablespoons of cannabis infused coconut oil
- 4 pitted dates
- ½ teaspoon of salt (so important)
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- Filling: 3 small ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- ¾ cup of coconut sugar or cane sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Juice from 1 lime
- Pinch of salt
- An assortment of fruit to top with
- Place all ingredients for the crust in your food processor and blend until it forms a crumbly texture.
- Press crust firmly at the bottom of a pie dish and freeze for 10 mins.
- Place all ingredients for the filling in your food processor and blend until it forms a creamy even texture.
- Spread filling evenly in a pie crust and top with fruits of your choice