Here’s something to add to your brunch repertoire. These pancakes are gluten free and very enjoyable! This recipe makes 4-6 pancakes. Each blueberry pancake is 125 calories. Our estimate for calories assume you make 6 pancakes. You can make this recipe with or with out cannabis. To add cannabis, you will have to read the notes below to make the avocado cannabis oil. Or you can use your own cannabis oil or butter.
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 10 Minutes
- Total Time 20 Minutes
- Serves 2 People
- Calories 750 kcal
- 1 Cup Spelt Flour
- 1 Cups of Almond, Cashew or Coconut Milk
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- ½ cup Blueberries, partially smashed
- ¼ Pink Salt
- 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 4-6 TSP Infused Avocado Oil (This goes into the batter)
- 4-6 TSP Avocado or Grape Seed Oil (Set aside for frying)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together with a whisk.
- Add all wet ingredients (including the infused avocado oil) to and mix into an even batter, then stir in blueberries
- For each pancake use about 1 TSP of non-medicated grape seed oil or avocado oil to oil your pan.
- Heat pan at medium high and place ⅓-½ cup of batter directly in the center of the pan.
- Flip over when the top of the pancake starts to get dense and form air bubbles.
- Cook until golden brown on each side.
- Serve with maple syrup and additional fresh fruits like sliced peaches bananas.