Piña colada Smoothie
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 5 Minutes
- Total Time 10 Minutes
- Serves 2 People
- Calories 370 kcal
- 1 Young Thai Coconut (Using the coconut water & meat)
- 1 Cups Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- ½ Cup Ice
- ½ TSP Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Ice
- 1 TSP of Raw Honey, Maple Syrup or Agave Nectar
- 1-2 TSP Infused Avocado Oil
- Open coconut by placing in on a solid surface and striking the top portion with a heavy kitchen knife to cleaver. Be very careful as you strike the coconut. If you’ve never done this before I suggest you search for some examples on YouTube.
- Pour coconut water into a blender along with coconut meat and all other ingredients. NOTE: if coconut meat is thick and tough only use about half of it in this recipe.
- Blend for roughly 90 seconds or until all elements are smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Buy a Decarber & Infusion Device
Buy one of these decarber and infusion devices to make the process easier. You can even bake with them.
- Decarboxylate, extract, infuse, melt, and bake all in one appliance
- Full activation and infusion of THC, CBD, CBG and other cannabinoids
- Use any plant material (including flower, kief, and concentrate)
- Stainless steel cavity
- 4 different settings for a full range of activation, infusion, melting, baking and more
- Detachable base for easy clean up
- No minimum material amount, work with up to 4 oz of plant material at a time
- Perfect as a personal cooking and crafting device in addition to all of it’s cannabis capabilities
- Full activation of THC and CBD in your flower, kief or concentrates
- Use to infuse butter and oil!
- Odorless and mess free, no cleanup necessary
- Easy to use from your home (unit is 7.5″ x 4″)
- Holds up to 1 ounce of flower or 5 ounces of kief
- This version is for use with USA outlets