- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 10 Minutes
- Total Time 20 Minutes
- Serves 2-4 People
- Calories 50 kcal
- 1 Bunch Green Curly Kale
- 10 medium Crimini Mushrooms sliced
- 1 large Shallot sliced
- ¼ TSP Pink Salt
- ¼ TSP Fennel Powder
- 1 TSP Thyme
- 2-4 TSP Infused Avocado Oil
- 1 TSP Grape Seed Oil
- Add mushroom to a skillet at medium high heat and brown.
- Stir in shallots and continue to sauté for 3-5mins.
- Stir in remaining elements and allow kale to cook until bright green and slightly wilted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Buy a Decarber & Infusion Device
Buy one of these decarber and infusion devices to make the process easier. You can even bake with them.
- Decarboxylate, extract, infuse, melt, and bake all in one appliance
- Full activation and infusion of THC, CBD, CBG and other cannabinoids
- Use any plant material (including flower, kief, and concentrate)
- Stainless steel cavity
- 4 different settings for a full range of activation, infusion, melting, baking and more
- Detachable base for easy clean up
- No minimum material amount, work with up to 4 oz of plant material at a time
- Perfect as a personal cooking and crafting device in addition to all of it’s cannabis capabilities
- Full activation of THC and CBD in your flower, kief or concentrates
- Use to infuse butter and oil!
- Odorless and mess free, no cleanup necessary
- Easy to use from your home (unit is 7.5″ x 4″)
- Holds up to 1 ounce of flower or 5 ounces of kief
- This version is for use with USA outlets