The name is just a hint of what the Shipwreck strain can do. Despite being a strong sativa strain, it can induce sleepiness and deep relaxation when taken in larger doses. Much like AK-47 OG, it’s great for stimulating conversation and helping you feel more social.
Strain Table of Contents
This strain has a complex flavor profile with classic elements of musk and pine. Its main three notes are:
Shipwreck Strain Information
Shipwreck has an average of 15% to 21% THC and 1% CBG, making it a powerful ally in the fight against pain or fatigue. The flavors are strong and classically musky but not overwhelming or unpleasant. Many people also find it to be citrus-tinged and even sweet, with hints of pine on the exhale.
Shipwreck Strain Effects
- Lizzo — Good as Hell: This positive bop will be your new anthem after you take your first few puffs of Shipwreck.
- Dua Lipa — Break My Heart: As the relaxing effects settle in and sink your ship, let the grooves of Dua Lipa wash you away.
- MEDUZA — Paradise: Get swept away with this hot song after your Shipwreck to stay energized and active.
- Bacon mac and cheese: For a filling meal that can handle the assertive taste of this strain, try bacon mac and cheese with a kick of heat from jalapenos.
- Chicken stir fry: Combine fresh vegetables and thinly sliced chicken with teriyaki sauce to get the perfect meal for anchoring your Shipwreck experience.
Peanut butter cookies: A sweet treat with plenty of nutty flavor is a great way to balance out the pine flavors of this strain.
- Extra-Filtered Vodka: It’s also a good choice for strongly flavored fruity weeds like Zkittlez.
- Chardonnay: Balances out the musky skunk-like flavors with peach and sweet citrus flavors.
Dark and Stormy: Spicy ginger beer and rum are powerful enough to pair with Shipwreck
Where The Shipwreck Strain Is Grown
An unknown breeder in Oregon created this strain years ago by mixing the popular but sedating Trainwreck with the rare Mothership. It was named not only for its parentage but also for its ability to surprise users with a sudden “wave” of relaxation and sleepiness.
Shipwreck Strain Summary
Don’t sleep on Shipwreck. Try a little of it at a time to see what your particular reaction is to this unique and powerful strain.