Pungent and spicy like Fire OG, Satori is a powerful heavy-hitter with a 25% average THC content. Yet since it’s only 60% indica dominant, it’ll send you soaring through the clouds rather than keeping you locked to the couch.
Strain Table of Contents
With hints of basil and tea and the sweet flavors of honey and citrus, Satori has a light but complex flavor profile. Its main notes are:
Satori Strain Information
As its Zen-inspired name suggests, Satori is perfect for achieving enlightenment — or at least feeling like you have. It’s a balanced hybrid that is great for calming activities like painting or enjoying music. The flavors are unique and delicate, with many reviewers comparing it to a cup of green tea with honey and lemon. It’s a milder experience than a strain like Jet Fuel.
Satori Strain Effects
- Beach House — Space Song: Zone out and float away on your own personal cloud while grooving to this psychedelic slow jam.
- McBaise — Water Slide: Slip and slide your way to a new frame of mind with the grooves of “Water Slide” combined with the power of the Satori strain.
- Daft Punk — Lose Yourself to Dance: They may no longer be together, but Daft Punk’s classic hits live on. This song, in particular, is a great choice for getting down while enjoying Satori.
- Chicken tenders: The light and spicy flavor of this strain won’t overwhelm this classic munchies snack, but the honey flavor will pair perfectly with your dipping sauce.
- Shrimp scampi: Creamy and sweet shrimp flavors are ideal for pairing with Satori for a fancy dinner.
Tea and cookies: Thanks to the green and sweet notes of this strain, it’s the perfect accompaniment for cookies and tea in the afternoon.
- Bee’s Knees: The perfect cocktail for Satori since the honey flavor and sour gin lets the earthy spice of this strain shine.
- Blonde Lager: A light-flavored beer won’t overwhelm the more delicate flavors of this strain.
- Whiskey: Your favorite light whiskey is another great choice for combining with Satori. The earthy and spicy flavors will stand out more with each sip.
Where The Satori Strain Is Grown
As the High Times Plant of the Year winner in 2007, Satori has a long history of praise. It was bred by Mandala Seeds.