Clear your calendar if you’re gonna indulge in the Bubble Cheese strain because after you partake, you probably won’t be doing much of anything else. Soothing and sedating, this strain is a funky, long-time favorite among cannabis lovers everywhere for its heavy, warming, and relaxing buzz. This indica-dominant hybrid is known for its strangely confusing scent and taste (think: milky, earthy, pungent, bubblegum), as well as its recreational and medicinal benefits.
Strain Table of Contents
The Bubble Cheese strain is a uniquely bizarre flavor combo of milky bubblegum mixed with notes of pungent cheese and a touch of hash. The three main flavors in bubble cheese are:
Bubble Cheese Strain Information
The Bubble Cheese strain gets its genetics from a combo of Bubblegum, Cheese, and Hubba Bubba Kush. With an average THC content of around 16%-22%, 2% CBG, and no CBD at all, this bud is a great choice for both new and seasoned cannabis lovers.
Given that it’s 85% indica, the Bubble Cheese high is sedating right from the get-go, delivering a physical buzz that begins in the forehead and slowly radiates throughout the body. A pleasant, creative, and introspective state comes next, quickly followed by mellow yet deep relaxation.
Bubble Cheese is known for its warming, pain-relieving, almost anesthetizing effects, which makes it an excellent choice for alleviating muscle spasms, chronic pain, insomnia, headaches, anxiety, and depression. Definitely a bud better reserved for nighttime enjoyment, recreational tokers love this strain for winding down at the end of a long, stressful day.
Like most indica strains, Bubble Cheese is also known for bringing on some serious munchies. Have snacks ready for this one because after you indulge, you won’t be leaving the house.
Bubble Cheese Strain Effects
Bubble Chees Strain Pairings
Potsu — I’m Closing My Eyes
As you let Bubble Cheese gently relax your mind and body, let this tune be your backdrop. Good luck keeping your eyes open.
GentleBeatz — One With the Wind
While you become one with your couch, play this soothing, totally chilled-out tune in the background. Get your relaxation on.
Glass Animals — Waterfalls Coming Out of Your Mouth
This funky, unique beat is an excellent backdrop for stimulating your more creative side while you let Moon Cheese take you higher.
- Parmesan-crusted grilled cheese: A simple, delicious, classic stoner snack with a twist. A savory, gooey, grilled cheese is utter perfection with a parmesan crust. Paired with a few tokes of Bubble Cheese and a comfy couch? It’s the stuff dreams are made of.
- Cheesy bacon fries: Fried potatoes smothered in melty cheese and crispy, savory bacon. There’s literally nothing better when those Bubble Cheese munchies hit.
- Charcuterie board: Feeling fancy? Whip up a quick combo of salty, cured meats, tasty cheeses, and toss in a bit of fruit for good measure. If Bubble Cheese makes you wanna get your snack on, charcuterie is the perfect finger food.
- Ruby relaxer: Tart cranberry, sweet pineapple, and a little peach make this tasty, rum-based cocktail an excellent pair for a bowl of Bubble Cheese. Take a sip, take a toke, sit back, and relax.
- Old fashioned: It’s a classic pre-bed cocktail for a reason. This delicious, bourbon-based libation is supremely relaxing and tastes phenomenal alongside a few tokes of Bubble Cheese.
French Connection: Unfussy and classic, this cognac-based cocktail offers a complex and unique flavor profile that’s an excellent complement to Bubble Cheese’s bizarre blend of notes. It doesn’t hurt that this drink also happens to be a before-bed favorite.
Where The Bubble Cheese Strain Is Grown
The Bubble Cheese strain was bred by Big Buddha Seeds in the U.K. Its mother, a hybrid of a U.K. Bubblegum strain and OG Cheese, got together with its father, Hubba Bubba Kush, and together, they bore this feminized, super funky baby bud.
Bubble Cheese Strain Summary
The Bubble Cheese strain is excellent for unwinding at the end of the day, but it’s not a mental downer like many indica-dominant strains tend to be. Rather, it sedates the body while leaving the mind pleasantly relaxed, uplifted, and introspective. This bud is especially great for relieving pain and insomnia like similar indica-dominant strains, Purple Kush, Blue Cheese, and Platinum Kush.