¡Warning! Our CBD-infused take on the classic caramel cookie bark is highly addictive. It is super easy to make and you can whip it up in less than 30 minutes. You can get started with just a few basic ingredients that might already be in your pantry: cannabutter, sugar, chocolate, and soda crackers.
- This recipe yields makes 9 servings
- Takes about 10 minutes to prep
- Takes about 15 minues to cook
- Take about 25 minutes + time to chill
- 289 calories per serving
Cannabis Chocolate Cookie Bark
Let your creativity run wild and add any toppings you like: crushed candy cane for the winter holidays, pine nuts and goji berries for a healthy kick, or you can do as we did and combine pistachios with sesame seeds for some middle eastern flare. I recommend making your cannabutter with a fruity or sweet strain for our dessert recipes like: Ice Cream Cake, London Cello, or Safety Meeting.
These cannabis chocolate cookies are so delicious that you’ll definitely have more than just one serving, so please remember to dose correctly with the CBD Dosage Chart Calculator.
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 15 Minutes
- Total Time 25 Minutes
- Serves 9 People
- Calories 2601 kcal
- 115 grams of butter + cannabutter (1 ½ cups total). *See notes for dosing
- soda crackers about 75 grams (about 25 saltines)
- 100 grams brown sugar (½ cup)
- 175 grams chopped dark chocolate or semisweet chocolate chips
- 55 grams roasted and salted pistachios
- 5 grams sesame seeds
- Line your baking tray First things first, line your baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil, this will make clean-up a breeze. Place a single layer of your favorite soda crackers (saltines). Use a ¼ size baking sheet (9 ½ ” by 11”) or double the recipe and use a ½ baking sheet.
- Make the caramel In a medium heavy saucepan place the butter and sugar. Heat over a medium flame and stir with a heat-resistant spatula until the sugar has dissolved. Keep your eye on the mixture and keep mixing until it starts to bubble, about 3 minutes. Quickly add your cannabutter and mix thoroughly. Once it bubbles again, pour evenly over the crackers and place in the oven 360 F/180 C for 5 minutes until it gets an even golden color.
- Add the chocolate Remove the tray from the oven and evenly sprinkle your chocolate. Place back in the oven for 1 minute to soften the chocolate. Carefully, with a very clean and dry spatula, spread the chocoolate and evenly cover the bark.
- Top with your favorite toppings while the chocolate is still melted and then set aside to cool completely.
- Crack or cut to your liking. You can cut these up into equal sized pieces with a large chef’s knife, or have some fun and crack it into irregular chunks for a more natural look.
Image Gallery & Steps
Buy a Decarber & Infusion Device
Buy one of these decarber and infusion devices to make the process easier. You can even bake with them.
- Decarboxylate, extract, infuse, melt, and bake all in one appliance
- Full activation and infusion of THC, CBD, CBG and other cannabinoids
- Use any plant material (including flower, kief, and concentrate)
- Stainless steel cavity
- 4 different settings for a full range of activation, infusion, melting, baking and more
- Detachable base for easy clean up
- No minimum material amount, work with up to 4 oz of plant material at a time
- Perfect as a personal cooking and crafting device in addition to all of it’s cannabis capabilities
- Full activation of THC and CBD in your flower, kief or concentrates
- Use to infuse butter and oil!
- Odorless and mess free, no cleanup necessary
- Easy to use from your home (unit is 7.5″ x 4″)
- Holds up to 1 ounce of flower or 5 ounces of kief
- This version is for use with USA outlets