Despite the name, this strain is a powerful indica-dominant hybrid that is worth a try for any stressful or fatiguing situation. It combines a strong pain relief and relaxation effect with a slight energy boost, making it perfect for relaxing without completely passing out.
Strain Table of Contents
Unlike some other strains, this variety isn’t primarily chosen for its flavor. However, this mild strain does have notes of:
Trash Strain Information
Trash Strain Effects
- Sia — Cheap Thrills: You’ll feel the thrill when combining this slow-building hit from Sia and the Trash strain.
- The Weeknd — Can’t Feel My Face: This just might become your new anthem after you give this strain a try.
Lil Nas X — Panini: Stay upbeat and ready for anything by putting on this Lil Nas X sleeper track.
- Rotisserie chicken salad: The roasted white meat and creamy flavors of a well-blended chicken salad are the perfect accompaniment to the Trash strain.
- Vanilla sugar cookies: Sweeten up the earthy flavors of this strain with a plate of fresh-baked sugar cookies.
- Green bean fries: Deep-fried green beans are one of those strange yet tasty snacks, just like the Trash strain itself.
- Amaretto: The nutty and slightly bitter taste of apricot seed liqueur is just what you need to bring out the flavors of Trash.
- Pimm’s Fruit Cup: The citrus flavors and sweet fruit notes mingle perfectly with the earthy tastes of this strain.
- Bitter ale: Balanced in hops and malt, these ales aren’t quite as bitter as their names suggest. Pair them with Trash to cut through the chemical notes of the strain.
Where The Trash Strain Is Grown
Everyone should give Trash a try, but be prepared to be a little trashed afterward. Don’t plan anything too important so this energizing yet calming weed can send you on an adventure instead.