This cannabis infused Sangría recipe will make you a hero to who ever is you chose to make it for. Sangría is one of those drinks that everybody loves, and we get it: it’s easy to put together, looks great, and is incredibly delicious. This is the perfect cross faded recipe featuring two different cannabis infusions, honey and liquor.
Sangría is a refreshing Spanish drink typically enjoyed all year round, but especially in the summer. It is made with wine, liquor, fresh fruit, and sparkling soda. While all sangrías share these four basic ingredients, there isn’t one official recipe. You can use any type of wine (including sparkling!) and the liquor and fruit can vary as well. This makes sangría a very versatile drink that can change with the seasons.
Cannabis Infused Sangría Recipe info:
- 175 calories per serving and serves 6 (1,050 total calories)
- Takes about 5 minutes to prep
- Takes about 5 minutes to cook
- Takes about 2 hours to cool down in the fridge
- Take about 2 hrs and 10 minues to make
Marijuana Infused Sangría Recipe
Below you will find our recipe, which you can tweak to suit your taste and whatever seasonal fruit you have on hand. Our more traditional recipe pairs nicely with a Mandarin TK strain, matching and mixing additional citrus notes into the drink. If you’re pairing with berries and blackfruit, a strain like Blackberry Trainwreck will work well.
Use this cannabis infused honey recipe for the honey.
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 5 Minutes
- Total Time 130 Minutes
- Serves 6 People
- Calories 1050 kcal
- ¾ cups water
- ¾ cups brandy or triple sec
- ¾ cups sparkling lemonade
- ¾ cups red wine
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 apple
- 1 seasonal fruit
- cannabis infused liquor (optional)
- Cannabis Infused Honey
- 1 tablespoon whole spices (cinnamon, clove, star anise)
- 1 cup of ice
- 2-3 sprigs of mint
- Prep your ingredients. Peel and cut the fruit. Separate the citrus peels and make sure to toss out any pith.
- Infuse your fruit water. In a small pot, bring the ¾ cups of water to a boil, then add the chopped fruit and spices into the pot and simmer for just a minute. Add the liquors stir, and remove from the heat. Stir in one tablespoon of the cannabis honey and add the ¾ cup of the cannabis infused liquor. Cover, and set aside to cool in the fridge for about two hours.
- Build your pitcher In a glass pitcher or a punch bowl, add 1 cup of ice, the stewed fruit mixture, ¾ cup of wine and ¾ cup of sparkling soda. Mix thoroughly and serve over ice. Garnish with mint and citrus wedges
- Enjoy! the finished infused oil blend in a mason jar. The potency of the oil will depend on your bud’s THC and CBD content. Test out with a teaspoon and dose accordingly for what is right for you.