Like the iconic California beach town it’s named after, the Venice OG strain offers up a sunny, uplifting experience that’s great for daytime enjoyment. Whether you wake and bake or love a midday smoke sesh, this potent, sativa-dominant bud delivers intensely energetic effects that’ll keep you going no matter what you’ve got going on.
Venice OG will undoubtedly give you the kick in the pants you need to get focused, happy, motivated, and creatively inspired.
Strain Table of Contents
Venice OG is a flavorful blend of pungent citrus and pine notes accented by peppery and earthy undertones. The three main flavors in Venice OG are:
Venice OG Information
Venice OG is 90% sativa and just 10% indica, with a THC content ranging anywhere from 15% to 26%. Its potency and long-lasting, uplifting, and energizing effects are excellent for addressing depression, fatigue, attention deficit disorders, headaches, stress, and chronic pain.
After a few hits of Venice OG, you’ll feel an intense rush of energy that’ll give you plenty of stamina to get creative, socialize, go adventuring, or tackle your to-do list. There’s no lazy body buzz with this bud, but you’ll definitely feel faded — just in a sharp, spirited, and alert kind of way.
Venice OG Strain Effects
Gyvus — Venice
This lively instrumental jam will put a smile on your face. The beat is a great soundtrack for tackling tasks, adventuring outdoors, or just putting some pep in your step while you head outside and enjoy the sun.
The Doors — Light My Fire
Like Venice OG, this iconic band also came out of Southern California. Put this track on while you fire one up, and you’ll understand why the two are a perfect pair.
Chet Faker — Feel Good
Venice OG will get you feelin’ good, and this upbeat track will too. Pop in your headphones or blast it on the stereo, light up and get your feel-good energy buzzing.
- Brunch goodies: There’s no better way to start the day. Nosh on your favorite breakfast foods, burn some Venice OG, and you’ll be ready to take on anything life throws at you.
- Charcuterie board: An array of pungent cheeses, cured meats, veggies, olives, fruits, and crackers is excellent for daytime munching. Plus, the variety of flavors goes really well with Venice OG’s flavor profile.
- Oysters: Did you know raw oysters can help boost mental function and your mood? It’s true. Enjoy them alongside some Venice OG and get your happy on.
- Bloody Mary: The ultimate brunch beverage. If you’re gonna wake and bake with some Venice OG, why not get a little boozy with your breakfast too? Try this classic recipe.
- Death in the Afternoon: If you’re free of late-afternoon obligations, give this refreshing, absinthe and champagne-based cocktail a try alongside some Venice OG. The combo makes for a seriously lifted, ultra-happy happy hour.
- California dry rosé: Ultra refreshing and perfect for an afternoon sip ‘n’ smoke sesh, a glass of dry rosé from the Sunshine State is an excellent companion for Venice OG.
Where The Venice OG Strain Is Grown
No one really knows where the Venice OG strain originated as its history and lineage are well-protected breeder secrets. No one even knows who originally created the strain.