Funnily enough, the SleeStack strain was named for the strange-looking and ridiculously slow-moving extraterrestrials from the film, Lost in Space. But this potent, sativa-dominant bud certainly won’t have you moving slow.
SleeStack is known for its citrusy, skunky aroma and energy-inducing, cerebral high, both of which make it a great choice for waking up the senses and getting the mind cranking. It’s perfect for a daytime smoke, tackling your to-do list, or getting social with friends.
Strain Table of Contents
Lemony and skunky at first whiff, SleeStack tickles the tastebuds with notes of earth, pine, and pungent diesel with every toke. The three main flavors in SleeStack are:
SleeStack Strain Information
The SleeStack strain is 70% sativa and 30% indica with a THC content ranging anywhere from 15% to 25%. A cross between Martian Mean Green and Schrom (two sativa-dominant strains), SleeStack delivers a clear-headed, energetic high that’s excellent for lifting the spirits and getting social. But be beware: If you’re gonna smoke this bud during the day, don’t overdo it — SleeStack’s effects can get pretty psychedelic in higher doses.
SleeStack Strain Effects
SleeStack Strain Pairings
- Foster the People — Sit Next to Me: If you’re lighting up to get social, this jam is perfect alongside a bowl of SleeStack and some good company.
- Foreign Air — Free Animal: SleeStack will have you feeling energetic, happy, free, and ready to tackle whatever’s on your list. Lean into that vibe with this fun electro-indie tune.
- Barns Courtney — Good Thing: While you light up some SleeStack, let this energetic indie-rock jam get you going. Two (very) good things at the same time.
- Baked frittata: If you’re lighting up in the morning to get your mind going, get your body going, too, with this solid and super flavorful breakfast before you head out the door.
- A cheese plate: SleeStack’s pungent notes will have you all geared up to enjoy some sharp, pungent cheeses, and ya might as well toss in some crusty bread, too.
- Cookies: A munchies staple. Nosh on your favorite cookies if you wanna cut the pungent, earthy flavor of SleeStack with something sweet.
- Champagne and grapefruit juice: Pungent grapefruit pairs well with SleeStack’s flavor profile, and bubbly champagne pairs even better with its energizing effects.
- The Last Word: This Prohibition-era, gin-based cocktail is a little sweet, a little sour, and a touch pungent, and it’ll certainly get you chatting, quite like SleeStack.
- IPA: Refreshing, uplifting, and bold, an IPA stands up nicely to the pungent and earthy notes in SleeStack.
Where The SleeStack Strain Is Grown
SleeStack Strain Summary
SleeStack will get you up and moving no matter what time of day it is, without slumping you over as you come down. It’s an excellent choice for a wake-and-bake breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up, but if you like sleep, avoid it at night, or you won’t be getting much shut-eye at all. Similarly uplifting and energizing sativa-dominant strains include Sugar Pine, Trainwreck, and Chemdawg 91