Named after the infamous serial killer who brutally murdered numerous London women during the autumn of 1888, the Jack the Ripper strain is a sativa-dominant stunner. This lemony lovechild of the Jack’s Cleaner and Space Queen strains delivers a delightful, mentally invigorating, and liveliness-inducing high that’s a major departure from its chilling moniker. Just a few rips of this potent, creeping strain will knock your socks off and help you happily tackle your daytime to-dos with ease.
Strain Table of Contents
Jack the Ripper tastes like a blend of:
Jack the Ripper Strain Information
Jack the Ripper is a 70/30 sativa-indica hybrid that clocks in around 20% THC and 1% CBG. While this strain might not look super potent on paper, it’s surprisingly strong and delivers a creeping cerebral high that could make you feel racy and uncomfortable if you toke a bit too much. A moderate dose will leave you feeling mentally stimulated and ready to take on the day and can also help alleviate stress, anxiety, nausea, inflammation, migraines, and appetite loss.
Jack the Ripper Strain Effects
Jack the Ripper Strain Pairings
LL COOL J — “Jack the Ripper”: If sticking with a theme is your thing, this old-school rap jam is a must.
Big Wild — “Awaken”: Awaken your creative side with a few tokes of Jack and this soaring song.
The All-American Rejects — “Move Along”: This alt-rock track paired with some Jack the Ripper will definitely keep you moving along through your day.
- Ceviche with cilantro lime rice: This dish pairs beautifully with Jack the Ripper’s citrusy, piney flavors.
- Lemon pepper chicken with balsamic roasted onions: This flavor bomb of a dish tastes amazing when paired with the terpinolene-heavy Jack the Ripper.
- Tortilla chips and guac: If Jack the Ripper leaves you feeling munchy, this savory snack is sure to satisfy you.
- Lemony: If you love Jack the Ripper’s citrus notes, sip on this lemony herbal delight and enjoy a double dose of tart goodness.
- Jack the Ripper: Why not smoke your Jack and sip it too? If you’re a whiskey fan, this drink should be right up your alley.
- Gin and tonic: If Jack the Ripper really gets you going, kick back with this herbaceous, citrusy refresher and let it help you cool your jets. Bonus points if you use London dry gin.
Where The Jack the Ripper Strain Is Grown
Subcool Seeds (aka THE DANK) — which is based on the West Coast of the U.S. — created the Jack the Ripper strain.
Jack the Ripper Strain Summary
When you need some stimulating bud that’ll help you power through your day, enjoy a few rips of Jack the Ripper and let it blow you away. If this strain trips your trigger, you might also have a great time after a few tokes of Jack Herer, Clementine, or Ghost Train Haze, all of which deliver similar effects.