Ready for some serious couch-lock? Put Bubba Kush OG on your list of nighttime to-dos. This potent, tranquilizing, indica-dominant hybrid packs a strong, relaxing body high but keeps your headspace clear. It’s perfect for chilling out, winding down, and segueing into a deep, medicated sleep.
A favorite among medical patients, Bubba Kush OG is widely used for chronic pain relief, insomnia, loss of appetite, anxiety, and depression. A strong mood enhancer, this strain is fantastic for enjoying alone or for mellowing out in the company of friends.
Strain Table of Contents
Piney, earthy, herbal notes dominate Bubba OG’s flavor profile. A spicy, sweet, and lasting citrus kick rounds out its pungent and distinctive taste experience.
Bubba OG, a potent hybrid of Pre-98 Bubba Kush and Ghost OG, is a knockout of an indica-dominant strain. THC levels range from 22% to 25% while CBD levels are pretty much negligible. 80% indica, Bubba Kush OG delivers a creeping, tranquilizing body high that leaves users clear-headed thanks to its 20% sativa concentration.
Originally created by Canadian breeder, Dr. Greenthumb Seeds, Bubba Kush OG is basically a new take on the old, sedating favorite, Bubba Kush. The strain also showcases its Ghost OG roots nicely in the form of a clear, euphoric cerebral high and a distinctive, citrusy flavor profile.
For medical users, the strain’s potent body high is excellent for treating chronic pain, insomnia, lack of appetite, and headaches. Both new and seasoned smokers also love Bubba Kush OG for its euphoric, uplifting cerebral high that’s excellent for soothing stress, anxiety, and the moody blues.
Bubba Kush OG Strain Effects
Rebelution — If you’re into reggae-inspired rock, Rebelution’s chill jams will put you in the right state of mind to get baked with Bubba.
Steel Pulse — Classic, relaxing roots reggae. A perfect soundtrack for vibin’ out with the classic Bubba OG.
Potsu — Lazy, chill beats to relax your brain and get your eyelids drooping. Potsu is basically the musical equivalent of the Bubba OG strain.
Grilled cheese sandwich — Classic stoner food. A perfecting pairing for the classic Bubba OG.
Supreme pizza nachos — A tasty twist on two mouthwatering meals. If Bubba Kush OG can blend two classic strains, why shouldn’t you blend two classic munchies staples?
Creamy mushroom risotto — Creamy, savory, comfort food goodness. A perfect complement to Bubba’s complex, earthy, piney flavor profile.
Greyhound — Tart grapefruit juice and herbal gin make this classic cocktail an excellent complement to Bubba’s citrusy notes.
Whiskey sour — Bourbon, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup make this slightly sour classic an excellent pairing for Bubba’s spicy, sweet undertones.
Sauvignon Blanc — Slightly citrusy and full flavored, a classic dry white wine pairs well with Bubba’s full-flavored taste experience.
Where The Strain Is Grown
Bubba Kush OG was originally bred by Canadian seed bank, Dr. Greenthumb Seeds. Since its creation, the strain has been popular in British Columbia, California, Colorado, and Arizona, where users rave about its perfect marriage of excellent Bubba taste and OG potency.
Bubba Kush OG Strain Summary
Bubba Kush OG is a heavy, indica-dominant hybrid that induces deep relaxation and pain relief. Before it carries you off to sleep with an intense, tranquilizing body high, it produces a wave of clear, cerebral euphoria, showcasing its Sativa roots.
An excellent nighttime choice, either alone or with friends, Bubba Kush OG has a unique way of making external stimuli seem more vibrant and interesting. The well-loved hybrid’s mood-enhancing effects make it an excellent choice for destressing and winding down at the end of a long day.