- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
- Total Time 30 Minutes
- Serves 4 People
- Calories 222 kcal
- 1 Cup of Quinoa
- 2 Cups of Water (I actually like to use just under 2 cups of water)
- 2 TBSP Minced Jalapeño Pepper
- ½ TSP Dried Oregano
- 1 TSP Chili Powder
- 1 TSP Dried Onion Flakes
- 1 TSP Cumin
- ½ TSP Coriander
- ½ TSP Pink Salt (or salt to desired taste)
- 4-8 TSP Infused Avocado Oil
- Rinse quinoa using a fine mesh strainer.
- Pour quinoa and water into your rice cooker. Start cooking and leave covered. If you’re using a stovetop, add water to a small pot at high heat and boil. Once water is boiling add quinoa, cover the pot and reduce to low heat.
- After about 15 mins of cooking the majority of water in the pot or rice cooker will evaporate. At this point stir in the remaining ingredients and allow quinoa to sit for about 5 mins and remove from heat and serve.